15 August 2007

i spy some pixel pixies.

I'm done fixing this this layout.

As for this blog, it's going to be the main feed for my website virtualnao.com. So that means this will be full of illustrations, progress images on projects, and random doodles. I'm also thinking that I will do some drawing and cg tutorials because I have people ask me frequently and I get tired of having to explain most of the same things over and over. I'll also do critiques for people if they'd like me to.

Other than that, I really need to get working on my website. At least finish up the splash image and get the interface up. I've just been really absorbed in getting work and reading up on CSS because I know so little. It will definitely save me some time on the three other websites I have lined up to do.

No comments: